1. Once you are logged into App, it will try to reconnect to the Marlin. Press CANCEL to continue. The App will enter the Home Screen.
2. On the left hand menu bar, select Devices
3. A device screen will appear. Initially, there may be no devices shown. Press the Start/Stop Button on the Marlin and a device should appear. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
4. Select the Device by clicking on the line that says Marlin, As soon as you do that, the "Pair Your Marlin" button below will turn orange and it will say "Connect:.
5. Click on Connect When connected, device information will be shown.
For more information, we also provide a video describing how to connect your Marlin to an iOS smartphone.